Tool Engineer (ALM) (f/m)
Location: Berlin, Start Date: immediately
- Select, deploy and administer complex ALM and business support tools company wide.
- Develop tool customization, support Engineering teams and Management to optimize current tools.
- Define and deploy the process that embody company principles of tool usage.
- Propose new tooling solutions to make engineering and management work easier and keep the company tool set state-of-the-art.
- Execute data migrations.
- Track and sync with IT regarding tool upgrades.
- The tool stack currently includes:
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo
- DejaCode, Fossology
- Resource Management solution
- You have completed a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
- Experience on Software development
- Experience on ALM tool administration (1-3 year).
- Experience of the following tools are critical:
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
- Jenkins and/or Atlassian Bamboo
- Experience of the following are advantage:
- Build system for C, ie.: make, etc
- Web scraping or (micro) web services
- Scripting experience (Bash, Perl, Python).
- Tool Procurement and Tool vendor management is an advantage.
- You have very good command of English, spoken and written.
Your social skills
- Quality is of high importance to you.
- Although you are member of a team you appreciate to work independently.
- Your method of cooperation is constructive and goal-oriented.
- a creative working atmosphere with flextime
- a chance to work in Berlin’s dynamic district Friedrichshain
- international colleagues and customers
- an opportunity to work with experts in the field of embedded software for cars
- onsite German language courses
- an open-minded and fair working atmosphere.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION!
If you are interested, please fill out our online form or send your application by e-mail, ideally with a CV in english, and relevant certificates.
Phone: +49 30 / 6098 540-0