Tester embedded systems (f/m)
Location: Berlin, Start Date: immediately
Year One Objectives:
- Your main duty will be to work as part of an agile to perform the testing for Blue SDK embedded protocol stack. These activities performing the tests as well as analyzing the test results and working with the developers to resolve the issues. The concepts are based on standardized quality standards.
You will use an internally developed test system and other 3rd party test tools to test the protocol stack on both a PC and an embedded target. You will also be testing against popular smartphone devices.
- Become the de facto test lead for the Bluetooth competency center by refining our QA efforts to maximize the benefit. Identify areas of improvement and work with the team to make changes. This may include the design, planning, implementation of test cases and test plans, documenting procedures, and creating innovative of indicating progress, issues, and other important information to the team and to management.
- You have completed a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
- You have experience in the development of embedded software and development of operating systems
- You are familiar with o test methods and processes o error diagnostics and error documentation o test specification and test automation
- ISTQB-certification (optional)
- Very good command of English, spoken and written.
Your social skills
- You are especially interested in complex software solutions, as you easily analyse problems like dependencies, weak spots and risks.
- Quality is of high importance to you.
- Although you are member of a team you appreciate to work independently
- Your cooperation is constructive as well as goal-directed.
- a creative working atmosphere with flextime
- a chance to work in Berlin’s dynamic district Friedrichshain
- international colleagues and customers
- an opportunity to work with experts in the field of embedded software for cars
- onsite German language courses
- an open-minded and fair working atmosphere.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION!
If you are interested, please fill out our online form or send your application by e-mail, ideally with a CV, and relevant certificates.
Phone: +49 30 / 6098 540-0