Technical Functional Safety Manager (f/m)
Location: Berlin, Start Date: immediately
As a Technical Functional Safety Manager, you are responsible for all Technical Functional Safety Management (TFSM) activities according to ISO 26262. You create TFSM documents, safety requirements, FMEA, safety cases and other safety documentation. In addition, you are responsible for the derivation and specification of technical safety requirements and active communication on these with the customer as well as internal areas. You are the first contact person for the subject TFSM and are also responsible for the reporting of the safety status relating to customers and project management.
- Lead the technical safety activities at OpenSynergy
- Conduct Functional Safety Assessments
- Develop and maintain a safety culture in teams
- Perform safety analysis (such as FMEA and FTA)
- Confirm that any tailoring (eg SEooC, new vs reuse) are ISO26262 compliant
- Create safety requirements based on the safety analysis
- Create safe architectures and designs to meet the safety requirements
- Develop safety plans for projects
- Create the safety case based on the safety analysis
- Train colleagues in safety specific techniques
- Work with sales, solutions engineering and customers on safety developmen
- You have completed a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
- Significant knowledge of ISO26262 and other safety standards and certification
- Knowledge of and experience in safety concepts and strategies for embedded software development
- Experience in creating safety documents (e.g. safety manual, safety case, FMEA, FMEDA and FTA)
- At least 7 years specific safety experience
- You have a good command of English
Furthermore, experience in the following fields is of high value:
- Experience in providing training
- Basic German
- Experience of ASIL D development
- a creative working atmosphere with flextime
- a chance to work in Berlin’s dynamic district Friedrichshain
- international colleagues and customers
- an opportunity to work with experts in the field of embedded software for cars
- onsite German language courses
- an open-minded and fair working atmosphere.
You can also download this job description as PDF file.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION!
If you are interested, please fill out our online form or send your application by e-mail, ideally with a CV, and relevant certificates.
Phone: +49 30 / 6098 540-0