Location: Berlin, Start: immediately
You will lead team of highly skilled operating systems and virtualization experts.
You will lead team of highly skilled operating systems and virtualization experts. You will act as a scrum master and/or product owner of the team. You will also be responsible of managing the partners and contractors in your domain. You will recruit new talent to the team and you are responsible of the competence development and performance reviews of the team members.
• You have completed a BSc, MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
• You have minimum 5 years of experience of leading teams as engineering manager, project manager or technical lead
• You have hands on experience as a developer from Android and Linux operating systems, especially kernel and drivers development
• You understand established virtualization frameworks like KVM and virtio
• You have experience of Real Time Operating System like FreeRTOS, QNX or Integrity
• You are familiar with Agile SW Development methods, practices and tools
• You have a good command of English (for technical work)
• You are highly committed, flexible, and willing to show initiative
A creative working atmosphere with flextime
A chance to work in Berlin’s dynamic district Friedrichshain
International colleagues and customers
An opportunity to work with experts in the field of embedded software for cars
Onsite German language courses
An open-minded and fair working atmosphere.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION!
If you are interested, please fill out our online form or send your application by e-mail, ideally with a CV, and relevant certificates.
Telefon:+49 30 / 6098 5400