Blue SDK RapidLaunch
OpenSynergy’s Blue SDK RapidLaunch is a Linux-based framework for powerful and efficient GENIVI Bluetooth development. It is based on OpenSynergy’s Blue SDK Bluetooth protocol stack and suite of automotive-based profiles. Blue SDK RapidLaunch reduces the complexity of developing a Bluetooth solution on Linux by consolidating the rich number of APIs associated with the
native stack and profile sets into a condensed set of powerful, yet simple to use APIs. RapidLaunch easily handles complex use cases such as concurrent multi-profile use as well as multiple device connections. RapidLaunch takes care of the heavy lifting when it comes to Bluetooth development.
- Simple to use
- Decreases development costs
- Accelerates time to market
- Based on the highly respected Blue SDK core stack and Blue SDK profiles which are used on tens of millions of devices in the market
- Source code based product provides customer control and flexibility
- Keeps Bluetooth implementation isolated from the kernel to avoid kernel compatibility issues
- Supported by a mature and longstanding Bluetooth development team
- Bluetooth Linux Integration with minimal development effort
- Simplified Bluetooth APIs over DBUS allows for several applications to easily access the Bluetooth services
- Full support for the GENIVI™
- Bluetooth API
- Support for the key Bluetooth profiles used in automotive infotainment
- Delivered in source code that can be modified and configured to the customer’s needs.
Additional software components to be used with Blue SDK RapidLaunch
- Blue SDK core stack
- Blue SDK Handsfree Profile
- Blue SDK A/V Profiles
- Blue SDK Phonebook Access Profile
- Blue SDK Messaging Access Profile
- OpenSynergy’s Voice SDK (optional echo cancellation and noise reduction solution)
Linux Bluetooth Integration complexity is easily managed
Blue SDK RapidLaunch incorporates code that significantly reduces the number of APIs that are required in terms of controlling both the Bluetooth profile and stack operation. Building on the Linux Quickstart features (transport interfaces, audio integration, PTY integration for serial port, and logging services) found in Blue SDK, RapidLaunch also provides DBUS objects that permit easy access to the Bluetooth API from various application contexts.
Interoperability with mobile devices
Dealing with mobile phone interoperability is one of the most challenging and costly aspects to account for when developing a Bluetooth automotive product. OpenSynergy’s highly experienced Bluetooth development team has taken into account the challenge of interoperability, reducing the engineering risk significantly. This application framework can accelerate time to market by reducing issues related to inter-device operation.
Fully integrated with Blue SDK and automotive profiles
The Bluetooth stack (Blue SDK) and suite of automotive profiles (see list above) have been pre-integrated with RapidLaunch, reducing both development effort and cost, resulting in a decreased time to market. The Blue SDK and Profiles are individual SDKs that are purchased separately.
OpenSynergy, Inc. (USA)
(Business Development Manager, North-America)
Tel: +1 619 / 96 21 725
OpenSynergy GmbH (Germany)
(Director Sales Bluetooth and Sales Manager South)
Tel: + 49 89 / 893413 - 33
Distributoren Blue SDK
Tel: +33 4 76 22 02 24
Tel: +81 3 3493 7981