Technical Functional Safety Engineer (f/m)
Location: Berlin, Start Date: immediately
The Technical Functional Safety Engineer ensures that the safety plan activities on projects meet the desired timings of the project and aligns safety related topics with our customers and project leads. You also support the creation of safety goals, safety requirements and safety documentation working alongside our Technical Leads.
- Perform safety analysis (such as FMEA and FTA)
- Create safety requirements based on the safety analysis
- Create safe architectures and designs to meet the safety requirements
- Create the safety case based on the safety analysis
- Train colleagues in safety specific techniques
- Work with sales, solutions engineering and customers on safety development
- You have completed a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering for in a related field
- Good knowledge of ISO26262 and certification
- Knowledge of and experience in safety concepts and strategies for embedded software development
- Experience in creating safety documents (e.g. safety manual, safety case, FMEA, FMEDA and FTA)
- At least 3 years specific safety experience
- You have a good command of English
Furthermore, experience in the following fields is of high value:
- Experience in providing training
- Basic German
- Experience of ASIL D development
- a creative working atmosphere with flextime
- a chance to work in Berlin’s dynamic district Friedrichshain
- international colleagues and customers
- an opportunity to work with experts in the field of embedded software for cars
- onsite German language courses
- an open-minded and fair working atmosphere.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION!
If you are interested, please fill out our online form or send your application by e-mail, ideally with a CV, and relevant certificates.
Phone: +49 30 / 6098 540-0