Software Engineer Embedded Telematics Systems (f/m)
Location: Berlin, Start Date: immediately
- You have completed a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
- You have experience in the development of embedded software
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and optionally low-level assembly programming.
- You are familiar with modern telematics protocols like OMA DM, LWM2M and COAP
- You are familiar in the details of software update procedures in embedded systems
- You are familiar with how embedded operating systems (Linux, Android, QNX, etc.) work
- You are familiar with professional software development processes and tools for embedded systems
- You work well within a team and take a creative, hands-on approach to the benefit of those around you
- You have a good command of English (for technical work) and at least basic German (for day to day interaction)
- Highly committed, flexible, and willing to show initiative are all words that describe you.
Furthermore experiences in the following fields are of high value:
- Implementation of virtualization technologies
- Implementation of client-server architectures
- Automotive diagnosis protocols
- a creative working atmosphere with flextime
- a chance to work in Berlin’s dynamic district Friedrichshain
- international colleagues and customers
- an opportunity to work with experts in the field of embedded software for cars
- onsite German language courses
- an open-minded and fair working atmosphere.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION!
If you are interested, please fill out our online form or send your application by e-mail, ideally with a CV, and relevant certificates.
Phone: +49 30 / 6098 540-0