OpenSynergy enjoys a unique competitive edge thanks to our expertise in AUTOSAR, virtualization technology, as well as Linux and Android applications for automotive systems. We have played an active role in developing the AUTOSAR standard from the very beginning. Our Bluetooth Competence Team has been innovating in the areas of Bluetooth® radio communication and Infrared Data Association for over 16 years.
We put our expertise to work quickly and very flexible for the development and integration services that OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers need to use COQOS SDK and Blue SDK in their mass production projects. Our engineering services comply with the latest update to Automotive SPICE (V3.0), level 3 for key HIS software development processes. It underpins our capability to deliver robust solutions to meet customer requirements using processes that are well characterized, understood and supported by state of the art tools. The practices assessed also meet the requirements of ISO26262 ASIL – QM and therefore provide the foundation for meeting higher ASIL level developments.
Also, we provide our test infrastructure and test suites for automated testing. Our engineering services operate in a secure environment, certified by an European OEM.
Benefits through Our Engineering
- We meet demanding customer requirements in terms of time, cost and quality
- We satisfy typical automotive process requirements while remaining flexible and agile
- We fit into Tier 1-specific approaches
- We save time and cost of our customers when setting up test infrastructure
- We can put together larger teams out of a mix of OpenSynergy employees and further support from long-term partners
- We develop smart solutions to solve technical problems
- There is no risk of knowledge transfer or leakage.